Most coach services in London terminate at Victoria Coach Station on Buckingham Palace Road. These include domestic coach services operated by Megabus and National Express as well as international coach services operated by Eurolines, Flixbus and OUIBUS.
Services from Victoria Coach Station include:
- Eurolines to destinations throughout Europe
- Flixbus services to France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania
- OUIBUS to Lille and Paris
- Megabus coaches to destinations throughout the UK
- National Express coaches to destinations throughout the UK
Some tour coaches also depart from here.
The coach station is set up like a small airport with a small retail area with cafes and fast food restaurants and departure gates where you wait for your coach. It is a busy station with coaches arriving or departing every few minutes.
Although the Oxford Tube and the Oxford Bus Company X10 service to Oxford do not use Victoria Coach Station, both services stop nearby on Buckingham Palace Road. Green Line to Luton Airport and Windsor also do not use this station and instead stop nearby at the Green Line Coach Station.